Monday, November 5, 2007

Do you feel...

that your vote for Barak Obama is a wasted vote? I do not know why, but this has be racking my brain for a few weeks now since the primaries are right around the corner. I don't know if I'm definitely voting for him yet, but I was thinking would it be best to vote strategically or for who you really want in office. If Hilary makes wins in the primaries, I'm almost positive she will win for 2008 election. However, if I voted for anyone other than her I'm sure that the incumbent party will remain in office. It's just a lot to think about. I've voted since turning 18, but it's funny how my voting is starting to become so much more important to me now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Honestly, I don't know who I'm going to vote for because I haven't taken the time to find out what each candidates bottom line. While I love the enthusiam built around Obama, I don't want to vote for him just because he's black. So I won't know who I'm going to vote for until I do some background work to find out what's what. But I do want a democratic candidate that can win and if that's Hilary then that's who I'm going to vote for.