Friday, December 3, 2010

100 Best....

The other day I was watching tv and I believe it was VH1 that had a countdown of what they thought were the 100 Best Hip Hop Songs of all time. Whew it took me down memory lane!!!

Some of the ones they listed that I agreed with were:

I'll Be There For You (All I Need to Get By)-Mary J Blige & Method Man
Supersonic-JJ Fad
I Need Love- LL Cool J
Brass Monkey- Beastie Boys
It Takes Two-Rob Base
Me, Myself & I- De La Soul
The Show- Doug E Fresh
Humpty Dance-Digital Underground
Today Was A Good Day-Ice Cube
Gin & Juice- Snoop Dogg
I Get Around- Tupac
Push It-Salt & Pepa
They Reminisce over You- Pete Rock & CL Smooth
Children's Story-Slick Rick
Juicy- Notorious BIG
Nuthin But A G Thang- Dr. Dre
Ladies First-Queen Latifah & Monie Love

Good dance party starters that have survived the times for some reason...lol:

Baby Got Back-Sir Mix Alot
U Can't Touch This-Mc Hammer
Bust A Move-Young MC
Me So Horny- 2 Live Crew
Wild Thing-Tone Loc

Others I would love to add:

Paul Revere-Beastie Boys
Electric Relaxation-Tribe Called Quest
Players Ball-Outkast
It Ain't Hard To Tell-NAS
One Love-Whodini
Shook Ones-Mobb Deep

What y'all think of the list??? Who would you add or delete?

No comments: